Print to eBook
Convert Physical Book to eBook
Our Printed book to eBook conversion service has satisfied many clients, and we are confident about our output quality and affordable price at which we undertake jobs.
eBook Conversion Service for Picture Books and Complex Layout Books
How to Convert a Book to an eBook?
- First, you need to scan your physical book page by page manually.
- Then, use an OCR program to convert the scanned document to text. You need to pay for most of the OCR programs. Some free options are available, but we would not suggest going with them as they can’t provide the expected quality.
- Once you get the output file from the OCR program, open it in a word processor, as you will have to spell-check the whole book because of the errors and typos made by the program.
- Additionally, you must manually read and verify the book, as there are some typos that cannot be found with spell checks. For example, words like “clear” can be written as “dear.”
- In the book, you must add appropriate styles, such as heading tags, separators, etc.
- Once done, it’s time to dive into the process of converting this file to an eBook format.